EASY RETURNS POLICY
At Nicabo, our aim is to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we are here to help.
Following are the details of the return policy that is applicable for all the items sold on Nicabo:
|Clothes and Footwear||-||15 Days from Delivery Date|
|Other Products Except Products Mentioned Below||-||7 Days from Delivery Date|
||-||No Returns Accepted|
Please return your purchase in its original packaging with all the parts and freebies with your original receipt for a refund. Please make sure that the product(s) are properly packed when you are returning it.
If any or all the products that were originally part of an order placed using a coupon or offer are returned then the coupon code/offer will no longer be applicable on the order. The benefit of the coupon/offer will also not be included in the refund. If the product(s) returned are part of any free offer such as Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer have to be returned, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer.
All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by the respective Seller may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller policy.
However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
In case of returns:
- 1. Return/size exchange should be initiated within 15 days of order delivery.
- 2. The tags on the product should be intact.
- 3. The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
- 4. The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
Go to My Account page and click on the order number for which you want to raise a return request.
Click on the Return button next to the product you would like to return.
Follow the instructions on the screen, fill in the required details and submit the request.
Our delivery team will collect the package from your doorstep.
All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the Seller’s replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website. Nicabo.com will accept return or size exchange of a Product only in accordance with the returns policy of the respective Seller.
Where the Product replaced is of a higher value that the Product returned, the User shall be liable to pay the differential charges by way of any of the payment method mentioned herein.
Where the Product replaced is of a lower value, the Website may at its discretion issue a voucher or credit note for the differential value and the User that may use such voucher, subject to terms and conditions stated therein, for another transaction on the Website.
Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
For all the pre-orders, the refund will be credited only via store credits
All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Nicabo.com reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Nicabo.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not berefunded. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, Nicabo.com reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.
The User may be considered fraudulent if inter alia any of the following scenarios are met:
- 1. Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Nicabo
- 2. Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- 3. Misuse of another Users's phone/email
- 4. Users uses invalid email and phone no.
- 5. Overuse of a voucher code
- 6. Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- 7. Users returns the wrong product
- 8. Users refuses to pay for an order
- 9. Users is involved in the snatch and run for any order
. The User may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- 1. User with a very high return rate
- 2. Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- 3. Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the Users falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such case.
Nicabo.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Nicabo.com:
- 1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- 2. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
- 3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- 4. Invalid address given in order details
- 5. Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
If a User raises a complaint for partial item/partial order :
- 1. The Users is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- 2. An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation
- 3. The Users may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Users fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Users fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Users must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.